Mrs. Songkim_PEN

Age: 37 years old
Signed up date: May 10, 2007
IPC number: 2507775
Current title: Jade (in July 2007)
Cell phone: 012 777420
E-mail Address: emmapen24@yahoo.com


Current Job beside IPC: Manager of Kao Kim San Construction Co., Ltd.

Reason For Corporating With TNI:
Reason that I corporated with TNI is that I really trust these products and the company. It helps my family's health and everyone's who I introduced to. Plus, I can get another work experience as it's my second job.
Important Points:
This product (Tahitian Noni Juice) provides nutrition which is good for human's health. Besides, I don't have to spend much time on this work and I just do it when I'm free. The result I got is the good commissions from my efforts and other downlines.
My Goal:
I will introduce this product to many more people as I can, establish a wider downlines and gain the selling amounts.

No comments: