Mr. Chea_SOK

Age: 52 years old
Signed up date: July 31, 2007
IPC number: 2562234
Current title: Coral
Cell phone: 012 729606
E-mail Address: N/A

Current Job beside IPC: Nurse.

Reason For Corporating With TNI:
Because I see this products can provides a lot of nutrition into the human bodies and prevents from diseases if we use this product regulary. Otherwise, I want to increase economy for my family when I corporate with TNI. The Company also give away alot of benefit with high commissions and Free trip programs to all IPCs if they work hard.
My Goal:
I will introduce and sell this products to as many people as I can to help them treating and preventing from any diseases. I will try my best to work hard in this and will get a title of Jade by the end of February 2008.
I'm proud to be an IPC of Tahitian Noni International.

No comments: