Mrs. Daratha_LOU

Age: 36 years old
Signed up date: May 24, 2007
IPC number: 2517595
Current title: Jade (in September 2007)
Cell phone: 012 891189

E-mail Address: daratha@camnet.com.kh


Current Job beside IPC: General Controller or Representative of Distributor Footwear Owner in Cambodia.

Reason For Corporating With TNI:
1).
Products: So excited with company's products (Natural Supplement Products), it's very useful for human health, specially for my own family and friends.
2). Company Strategies: Improving good relationship, independent and freedom working hours. It also increasing worldwide unlimited opportunities and logical family income.
Very Important Point:
I want to make a better family lifestyle, working for my own and enjoying what I'll do.
My Goal:
I will get the title of Pearl, which is the Fourth Step in Success Path with TNI, in March 2008.

No comments: